Staff Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting with Agape ATTN: DV Team Members

4 posters

Go down

Meeting with Agape  ATTN: DV Team Members Empty Meeting with Agape ATTN: DV Team Members

Post  Lingbing Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Hi team

We will meet with Agape on Monday, November 28 at 3pm at their office. We will meet with Mark, the Director and Carmen.

The address is: Suite 2702, Door 1, Bldg 3, Tang Li Lu Complex 201. We can meet at Lishuiqiao subway station, exit A at 2:45pm.

Please confirm your presence by posting.

Thank you!
Lingbing
Lingbing

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Agape  ATTN: DV Team Members Empty Re: Meeting with Agape ATTN: DV Team Members

Post  Admin Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm

I will be there for sure! Quite excited to meet them again. Girls, if you attend, I suggest you prepare all your questions before we get there. Tiff, miss you!! See ya!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Agape  ATTN: DV Team Members Empty Re:Meeting with Agape ATTN: DV Team Members

Post  Des Canada Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi girls,

Count me in! Unfortunately, I may only be able to stay for 1 hour as I am very busy on Mondays. Anyway, let's discuss our meeting with Agape a little bit more tomorrow evening. ¡Hasta la vista, babies!

Des Canada

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Agape  ATTN: DV Team Members Empty Re: Meeting with Agape ATTN: DV Team Members

Post  Admin Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 am

Great! See you tmrw. Ling, are you coming? Sorry, I'm not sure Smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TriciaMaria Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I just read Jennifer's follow-up email and am so excited that the meeting went well and that some questions are being answered! Good job!

Sincerely,
Tricia
TriciaMaria
TriciaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down