Staff Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directions to La Plantation

2 posters

Go down

Directions to La Plantation Empty Directions to La Plantation

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

The closest subway station is Maquanying on line 15. Take exit C and walk towards the Outlet Mall to take the 944 bus. The bus sign is not very obvious but it's passed the mall.

OR

You can take a black taxi that will be waiting for you at the exit of the subway. They are always there. It should not be more than 10 RMB, especially that the gallery is 5 minutes away by car. They will also have to go towards the mall. At the end of the street, there is a big wall that says Hegezhuang Village and the driver has to go left. Another minute and you should see the art district in white and orange. I suggest that those living in the same area arrive together Maquanying and share the taxi. There is quite a few of you in Haidian so arrange something together.

OR

You can walk the same distance. It will take you 20 minutes.

I believe that there is also a direct bus from Guomao. Can't remember the number. It takes a little over an hour to get there.

Please arrive at the gallery no later than 1:30PM so arrange your time accordingly!

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directions to La Plantation Empty Leaving Wudaokou

Post  smaile Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

If anyone living in Haidian wants a travel buddy, I'll be heading out from the Wudaokou station around noon. We can meet near exit B and head north on line 13. It might not be the fastest way, but there'll be fewer transfers (and hopefully fewer people).
smaile
smaile

Back to top Go down