Staff Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley

3 posters

Go down

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley Empty BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley

Post  Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello girls,

We are starting to work on the exhibition again and there's a lot to do! Next week, we have to chose which facts will be paired with each photographs. Also, I had the idea of having a quote from a victim of domestic violence to also pair with each photo.

Lingbing, you said you could attend and work on that. If any other member of the DV team is available, you can also attend. This meeting is an interesting one as you will see how the information that we have gathered will be displayed artistically in our event.

Where?

Costa Coffee, Raffles City
Time?
1:30pm

Please confirm your presence by Thursday, December 8.

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley Empty Great!! See you guys next friday~!!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:Hello girls,

We are starting to work on the exhibition again and there's a lot to do! Next week, we have to chose which facts will be paired with each photographs. Also, I had the idea of having a quote from a victim of domestic violence to also pair with each photo.

Lingbing, you said you could attend and work on that. If any other member of the DV team is available, you can also attend. This meeting is an interesting one as you will see how the information that we have gathered will be displayed artistically in our event.

Where?

Costa Coffee, Raffles City
Time?
1:30pm

Please confirm your presence by Thursday, December 8.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley Empty to be determined

Post  Lingbing Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

It sounds interesting. But I am not sure if i can make it till Thursday.
Lingbing
Lingbing

Back to top Go down

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley Empty Re: BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley

Post  TriciaMaria Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm

I would love to attend this! But sadly I have work at that time! I shall most definitely be there in spirit Smile
TriciaMaria
TriciaMaria

Back to top Go down

BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley Empty Re: BTS Meeting: ATTN: Lingbing and Shirley

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down