Staff Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing

3 posters

Go down

Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing Empty Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Dear Team,

The exhibition is approaching and all means (OK, almost) are welcome. Peace for Humanity has the opportunity to participate in the first Pink Day event, an event organized by China Breast Cancer Foundation. We can get a table and sell all kind of goods to raise money for the foundation and advertise for our event and organization.

We need your help!!

Your Stuff

We are asking for all of you to donate any goods that you want to get rid of. Make sure that they are in a good condition. You can also get some new items as well. Please contact with me so we can meet to collect your stuff. For now, we have postcards, mugs and some porcelain bowls.

Your Time
The event will this Sunday, May 20 in the open ground of Central Park. We have to have an active table and they also suggested us to make some games to entertain people (really don’t know what to do though…). But it’d be nice to have 2 other volunteers with me to attract customers and make as many sales as possible. I can't believe that out of 24 volunteers, none would come!Please let me know if you are interested!!!! Smile There will be food, music, lucky draws and loads of other activities. It should be fun!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing Empty Re: Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing

Post  Dai Xuan Wed May 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi I will be going on behalf of beijingkids, when I am there I can help too
Dai Xuan
Dai Xuan

Back to top Go down

Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing Empty Re: Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing

Post  smaile Wed May 16, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm available. What time do you me?
smaile
smaile

Back to top Go down

Pink Day: Urgent Help for Marketing Empty Thank You!

Post  Admin Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm

I want to say thank you to those that came today for Pink Day to show your support. Maile, Amy, Dai and Marco, I was pleased to have you with me there. Maile, I ended up giving everything to the charity!! We hadn't sold much mugs, but then we got a donation, and then Marco sold a mug and the client put it directly in the donation box (we couldn't open it).....so there, it all went to them. No worries, we'll catch up at the opening!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peace-for-humanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum